After some time, our oven racks get pretty grimy, so in order to clean them follow these steps:
- Take a towel and place it at the bottom of you bathtub;
- Place the oven racks over the towel and fill the bathtub with very hot water until the racks are covered;
- Take some powdered washing detergent or washing liquid and ass ½ cup of it. You can use baking soda, too. Add some lemon for scent. Swirl around soap until it is dissolved;
- Let the racks stay for 4 hours or overnight;
- When you take them off of the water then take a non-abrasive sponge and wipe away the grime to reveal a sparkling clean oven rack.
Check the video below for more detailed information